We are passionate about giving back to the community
And We Love Working With Local Businesses That Are, Too.
Reach out to us today to discuss potential partnerships!
Looking for Some Support?
Websites, E-Commerce, & Online Ordering
We have industry professionals experienced in digital marketing, e-commerce, website design, development, and more on our technical team that can assist with your digital needs.
Pop-Ups Events, Photography, & Social Media Exposure
We have event coordinators, photographers, and an expansive network online and in the community ready to support businesses like yours and ultimately, connect you with more customers.
A helping Hand (or hands!)
We are here to help! We’ve helped small businesses with cleaning up their space, repainting, and more. With over 100 volunteers in our network, there are endless ways we can offer support.
Frequently Asked Questions
While we got started with creating websites for small businesses, we have evolved to support small businesses in a variety of ways. With a large variety of skill-sets and resources in our volunteer and partner networks, TUF is always looking for new ways to help—large and small. What would take you to the next level?
YES! We can set you up with direct online ordering to your Point of Sale (POS) system that doesn’t rely on 3rd-party apps like Uber Eats and GrubHub who charge up to 35% in fees.
No! Our team volunteers their time and skills to the community, allowing us to provide all of our services free of charge to small businesses.
TUF is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
After your first year with TUF, you have several options:
- Take over the domain and hosting fees and manage your site directly with your own web service provider. Fees range from $250-$350 annually, depending on your domain name.
- Make a $500 tax-deductible donation to The Underdog Family and we will renew your license and continue to manage your page for you.
- Cancel with $0 in fees and deactivate your digital storefront.
We do have some broad criteria for small businesses that we partner with:
- Business resides within the greater Denver area.
- Food and beverage industry highly preferred.
- Existing Facebook or Instagram page highly preferred, as it helps immensely in the content phase.
- Existing Google Rating of 4.3 stars or above.
- At least 6 months of revenue (no startups or incubator ideas) with all appropriate licenses.
- $500,000 or less in annual gross revenue.
- Desire to establish and maintain an online presence. Please make sure your business is ready to help us support you!
- Business must NOT be associated with: tobacco, pornography, gambling, marijuana, and businesses related to war and weapons.